And my second favorite site so far!!!

Member since April 2010 Current total earnings to date $116.96 Click here to join and start making money with me!

So far, this one has paid me the most and is #1 on my list!!!!

Member since March 2010 Current total earnings to date: $104.98. Click here and come join me in making money online.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Making Money Online

So I gave myself a goal of making $10 per day in residual income online and although I did have to put a lot of work in because I am doing all or most of the work myself, not having referrals, I managed to exceed my goal!!! GO ME!!!! I am proud to say that I made $77.32 in residual income online this week, that is approximately $11.04 per day!!!

QuizDollars: $35.37
SimpleGPT: $17.76
PaidtheFastest: $21.00
YouData: $.19
DollarSurveys: 3.00

I definitely had a great week! The downside to my week is that the 2 children I was babysitting, will no longer be coming to me which means I have to work a little harder online to make up the difference. I can do it though, I have FAITH!!! I am sorry I didn't post the proof of all of my payments, I will do my best to consolidate them in a later post. If you have any questions about earning or any ideas of other ways I can earn, please let me know. I am open to join programs I have never heard of and get your referral credit too, and vice versa, if you aren't already a member of some of the sites I mentioned above or even any of the banners on my site, please feel free to sign up. Have a blessed day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have you heard of Connecting Us All – The Global Giving network? Well, this organization was designed out of
    necessity to structure a support system and allow people to help people no matter a person’s age, religion, gender or
    economic position. I am sure you’ve heard of all the situations with people losing their homes, jobs, savings and all the
    situations of violence here and around the world? Have you or anyone you know been effected by these situations?

    Well Connecting Us All is a Global community of like minded individuals who believe it’s time to support each other
    instead of counting on the Government and Corporations to solve these global issues. The intention of this community is
    to abolish poverty and make sure every man, women and child globally has their basic needs like food, clothing,
    housing, health and wellness, in addition to creating abundance in their lives so they can help continue the movement
    throughout the world.

    There are three core areas that I would like you to go to my site and read about. http://deezgifts4u.connectingusall.org/

    I would like to ask you to join Connecting Us All and become a part of this pay it forward community.

    My prayers are with you and your family, may you be showered with blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    I hope thing will change for the better very soon for you.
    If you want to make some extra cash sign up

    http://www.clixsense.com/?2495247

    For $10/year you will get 500 clicks the first time /$5/ them you can click $6-$8 a month.But the big money in the Downline. Only 5 Ref. could give you $$$$. See Affiliate program.
    The next 2 need some investment.

    http://buxjunction.com/?r=apuka
    http://buxify.com/?r=mumus269

    Here you should upgrade for $20 each. I tell you right now that you will need 2 moths to get even, but after you can go for $50 each and earn $30 a month from your earnings.Make sure not to go over the click amount for you package, because the left over days will give you good interest.Cash out on the last day.
    I tell you these websites because I have been using them for a long time, and I get my money every time.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete