And my second favorite site so far!!!

Member since April 2010 Current total earnings to date $116.96 Click here to join and start making money with me!

So far, this one has paid me the most and is #1 on my list!!!!

Member since March 2010 Current total earnings to date: $104.98. Click here and come join me in making money online.

Friday, July 9, 2010

My Charitable Heart...


In addition to making money online, saving money using coupons and other deals, and just out right trying to spread our money out as creatively as I can, I stumbled upon a site called ClicktoGive. It is a site that for just one click a day, you can help provide for different causes. The site allows you to click on each cause once per day and each click is then converted to a way which helps out that charity. I have been a member for a mere 6 days and already just visiting the site daily and clicking I have done the following:

1. Provided 3 bowls of food to abandoned pets.
2. Provided 3 cups of rice to starving children.
3. Provided 0.6 days of shelter for the homeless
4. And 0.06 mammograms have been donated.

All for just clicking. It takes less than a minute of your day and you can feel good about doing something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment