And my second favorite site so far!!!

Member since April 2010 Current total earnings to date $116.96 Click here to join and start making money with me!

So far, this one has paid me the most and is #1 on my list!!!!

Member since March 2010 Current total earnings to date: $104.98. Click here and come join me in making money online.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

InstantCashSweepstakes.com

I was introduced to InstantCashSweepstakes.com by a friend I made over at Sidetick. I tell you what, thus far, joining Sidetick has been the best networking site so far. It is so full of such dynamic people with greater ideas and lots of the folks there are so willing and able to help. I have nothing but good things to say about Sidetick itself. Now onto the reason for this post...

I just joined InstantCashSweepstakes a few days ago. It is more for fun then anything else, but if you are one of the lucky ones and win the daily sweepstakes, then it really pays to hang around. What I think is the most interesting and neat concept really is the fact that anyone who joins under you, you win what they win so in the end a WIN, WIN situation for everyone so to speak. Come on over and get started with InstantCashSweepstakes, let's have fun and win some together.

2 comments:

  1. I really like that site, but I forgot to go there the past couple of days!

    Susan Hamlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on both counts, but the sweepstakes can be a real blessing if you get lucky. One day one of my referrals won the Best Survey Contest and we both got $100 each. I made good money from them right away.

    ReplyDelete